ARAMARK Limited (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as may be amended from time to time), the data controller is ARAMARK Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 983951 with a registered office is at 250 Fowler Avenue, IQ Business Park, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7JP, United Kingdom.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on northerneurope.aramark.com (“our site”). We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• Information that you provide for the purpose of responding to a job advertisement on our site or any site linked to our site and information that you provide for the purpose of speculatively informing us about your interest in employment opportunities.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond.
• Details of your visits to our site and the resources you access.
The types of personal information collected from you may include your name, address, telephone, fax number or e-mail address. Except where you provide your personal information to us in accordance with the above, we will not collect these types of personal information without first asking you for it.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type and we may collect information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies are small text files that contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
• speed up your searches; and
• recognise you when you return to our site.
Cookie - mainstainsid. Name - Set Cookie Header Cookie. Purpose - tells the browser to store
the data in a text file.
Cookie - utma. Name - Google Analytics Tracking Cookie. Purpose - stores the amount of
visits for each visitor to the site, the time of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current
Cookie - utmb and utmc. Name - Google Analytics Tracking Cookies. Purpose - used to
check approximately when a visit starts, ends and how fast people leave the site.
Cookie - utmz. name - Google Analytics Tracking Cookie. Purpose - determines whether or
not access to the site came via a search engine (eg Google).
Most web browsers allow some user control of most cookies through the browser settings. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. For information on changing these settings, please look for a “help” function in the browser or contact the browser provider. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Storing Your Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Using Your Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to contact you where you have requested information from us or have reported a problem with our site;
• to respond to any information you have provided in respect of a job advertisement on our site or any site linked to our site or your interest in employment opportunities; and
• to notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to any company in our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (as amended).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• if we sell or buy any business or assets;
• if ARAMARK Limited is or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party;
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
• we have hired or who have been hired on our behalf, including Google Analytics who we use to gather statistics on portions of our site. These companies – our suppliers – are contractually bound to use personal information we share with them only to perform the services we have hired them to provide;
• to protect the rights, property, or safety of ARAMARK Limited, our customers or others.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended). Any access request to us may be subject to a fee of £10. Please submit any requests by e-mail to email@example.com.